So... (exclamation)
S + 太 + Adj + 了The structure 太...了 is used to stress that the degree of an adjective is too high, often carrying a sense of praise or complaint.
这些天天气太冷了。
It's been so cold these days.
我头太疼了。
My head hurts so much.
Learn 太 + Adj + 了 and V + 过 + O through Seeing the Doctor Because of the Cold Weather.
Examples
这是第一次。
This is the first time.
下次我们去吧。
Let's go next time.
Examples
我们过马路吧。
Let's cross the road.
时间过得很快。
Time passes very quickly.
Examples
今天很冷。
It is very cold today.
水很冷。
The water is very cold.
S + 太 + Adj + 了The structure 太...了 is used to stress that the degree of an adjective is too high, often carrying a sense of praise or complaint.
这些天天气太冷了。
It's been so cold these days.
我头太疼了。
My head hurts so much.
S + V + 过 + OThe particle 过 is placed after a verb to express that an action has happened at least once in the past.
我看过这个医生。
I have seen this doctor before.
你吃过中国菜吗?
Have you ever eaten Chinese food?
Xiao Ming goes to the hospital to see a doctor.
你好!请坐。你哪里不舒服?
Hello! Please have a seat. Where do you feel unwell?
医生,你好。这些天天气太冷了,我觉得身体不好,身上很疼。
Hello, doctor. It’s been so cold these days that I feel unwell and ache all over.
哦,你生病了。你以前吃过这个药吗?
Oh, you've fallen ill. Have you taken this kind of medicine before?
没有吃过。我要休息吗?
I haven't taken it before. Do I need to rest?
是的,你要好好休息。我给你开点药。天天吃两次,饭后吃。
Yes, you need to rest well. I'll prescribe you some medicine. Take it twice a day, after meals.
好的,谢谢医生!
Okay, thank you, doctor!