科技的发展给社会带来了巨大的变化。
The development of science and technology has brought enormous changes to society.
从通信方式到生产模式,我们都能感受到技术的。
From modes of communication to modes of production, we can all feel the permeation of technology.
然而,技术进步也伴随着一些不容忽视的问题。
However, technological progress also comes with some problems that cannot be ignored.
例如,数据安全和个人隐私面临严峻考验。
For example, data security and personal privacy face a severe test.
我们需要在开放创新与风险防范之间找到。
We need to find common ground between open innovation and risk prevention.
这需要我们当前的困境,并地寻求解决方案。
This requires us to reflect calmly on the current predicament and to seek solutions with perseverance.
不能采取的态度,忽视问题的存在。
We cannot adopt the attitude of plugging one's ears while stealing a bell, ignoring the existence of the problem.
政府和企业都应加强监管,制定合理的法令。
Both government and enterprises should strengthen oversight and formulate reasonable regulations.
同时,也要保障公民的社会保障权益。
At the same time, citizens' social security rights and interests must also be safeguarded.
技术的速度很快,我们必须跟上节奏。
The pace of technological iteration is very fast; we must keep up with the rhythm.
这不仅是技术问题,更考验我们的智慧和勇气。
This is not only a technical problem; it also tests our wisdom and courage.
只有,才能更好地利用技术造福人类。
Only with open-minded humility can we better use technology to benefit humanity.
未来,我们需要以之心引导科技发展。
In the future, we need to guide the development of technology with a compassionate heart.
让技术成为连接而非隔阂,促进而非破坏。
Let technology become a connection rather than a barrier, promoting rather than destroying.